Author Topic: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald  (Read 2526 times)

Online Bronto

• NA Admin
  • Renown: 1286
  • Infamy: 261
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »
+2

The ONLY thing that should deserve a kick/ban is intentional TKing tbh that pisses everyone off.

I'm going to mark this down and remember it. As an admin, I usually warn about intentional tk's first, I'm used to people seeing me on and thinking it's HILARIOUS ROFLMAOLOLAHAHHEHEWHOOOOOYEAH to tk me. Happened three times last week, not all by the same person, and all I did was say Rando, really m8 you know the rules or whoever it was ;) Unlike you I have thick skin and that shit doesn't bother me. I'll warn them but looks like I'll just start banning people and reading all the tears on the forums when it happens. Good Game everyone. You're all too big of pussies to grow a set and deal with the consequences of your actions.

Offline HESKEYTIME

• King
  • Renown: 1981
  • Infamy: 406
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HESKEYTIME
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2017, 05:03:27 PM »
+3
I'm going to mark this down and remember it. As an admin, I usually warn about intentional tk's first, I'm used to people seeing me on and thinking it's HILARIOUS ROFLMAOLOLAHAHHEHEWHOOOOOYEAH to tk me. Happened three times last week, not all by the same person, and all I did was say Rando, really m8 you know the rules or whoever it was ;) Unlike you I have thick skin and that shit doesn't bother me. I'll warn them but looks like I'll just start banning people and reading all the tears on the forums when it happens. Good Game everyone. You're all too big of pussies to grow a set and deal with the consequences of your actions.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if a player was like 'Oh shit I can't maliciously TK cos then I'd get banned'. So instead, does something that looks really similar to a malicious TK, like they keep teamhitting their friend in the spawn (but their friend is in on the joke so it's ok) and their friend as part of the joke keeps posting in admin chat 'ffs, this guy keeps teamhitting me, please ban him' (but it's a joke, not a real teamkill).

It would be amazing, cos the guy has found such a clever loophole by doing something that looks really similar to maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn, but isn't quite maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn. Like, the admin wouldn't be able to do anything about it at all, because the guy figuring out that loophole was so clever. Everyone would find it really funny, and he wouldn't get even remotely banned for it.
"say some gangsta is pewin´ your fly girl, you just give em one of these:"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online Bronto

• NA Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2017, 05:17:34 PM »
+2
Wouldn't it be hilarious if a player was like 'Oh shit I can't maliciously TK cos then I'd get banned'. So instead, does something that looks really similar to a malicious TK, like they keep teamhitting their friend in the spawn (but their friend is in on the joke so it's ok) and their friend as part of the joke keeps posting in admin chat 'ffs, this guy keeps teamhitting me, please ban him' (but it's a joke, not a real teamkill).

It would be amazing, cos the guy has found such a clever loophole by doing something that looks really similar to maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn, but isn't quite maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn. Like, the admin wouldn't be able to do anything about it at all, because the guy figuring out that loophole was so clever. Everyone would find it really funny, and he wouldn't get even remotely banned for it.

With this one easy to use loophole you too can be a shitlord! It's just one easy step! Doctor's HATE IT!

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1076
  • Infamy: 256
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2017, 06:55:01 PM »
+1
Why don't you people do what I do when I get banned?

Just keep playing anyway because the servers are shit and bans don't stick if you do this one little thing
Fuck Anders

Offline bensai

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Chapter of GOBBLIN
  • Game nicks: eBard, Assington, ASSPERGERINGTON_CHOAS_DRUED
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2017, 03:31:27 AM »
You're adorable.

Will you cry just as much when you get banned for that? Or will it be so funny all the admins will be like 'Wow, genius man. He's found the perfect loophole, guess we need to let this go'.

i can see u didnt get that was purely rhetoric 2 enforce my point thats all in reference to sparvico letting other people use the little "loophole "but not me since he hates me beacuse i shit on him because he sucks because his reflexes r bad because he is old

maybe you should be supporting me so i dont have to get banned and put al l my intlelctual pressure on the admins

idk why i have 2 repeat myself so much im bitching and whining because im treated differently than other players 4 commiting the same crimes

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »
+3
Not to stir more shit in this autistic thread, but there is an obvious bias in admins.

Example: 20 minutes ago, Colonys22: "lets kill these niggers and their gay strats." While living and having an admin on his team, Pistachio (same clan), so following the round I ask, obviously trying to bait some sort of answer. "Is it okay to say nigger w/o getting muted like Colonys?"

Instant mute. Sparvico is fine when it comes to this, but other things like this need to be addressed since the rules have been changed so "drastically" for some people.

LOL U MAD FAGOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1493
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2017, 08:40:14 AM »
+3
Not to stir more shit in this autistic thread, but there is an obvious bias in admins.

Example: 20 minutes ago, Colonys22: "lets kill these niggers and their gay strats." While living and having an admin on his team, Pistachio (same clan), so following the round I ask, obviously trying to bait some sort of answer. "Is it okay to say nigger w/o getting muted like Colonys?"

Instant mute. Sparvico is fine when it comes to this, but other things like this need to be addressed since the rules have been changed so "drastically" for some people.

u cant punish ur friends what kind of monster r u
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline bensai

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Chapter of GOBBLIN
  • Game nicks: eBard, Assington, ASSPERGERINGTON_CHOAS_DRUED
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 10:51:10 AM »

that's what im saying here. all these cunts are acting like im bitching because i got banned for saying nigger. all my unban threads ever ill post for you at the bottom

the whole bitchin session is because person "A" gets punished harshly for what person "B" can get away/dismissed with, i.e. Seadle getting muted where Colonys was not, despite one even using it more intensely than the other. also i.e. me not being able 2 wear spooky ghost while someone else gets away with dirty nagger and niggardly old bastard

all unban threads by me

Offline HESKEYTIME

• King
  • Renown: 1981
  • Infamy: 406
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HESKEYTIME
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »
+1
Maybe you're just bitching because you're middle aged and bald.
"say some gangsta is pewin´ your fly girl, you just give em one of these:"

Online Bronto

• NA Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2017, 02:18:28 PM »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Your second ban thread just further incriminates you by highlighting that, at the time in 2014 (3 YEARS AGO), you had an extensive list of bans already for "intentional tk'ing and chat abuse, among other things" ~ Canary. I think you just shot yourself in the foot.

Offline Bugnir

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »
Does this mean Panos can no longer be Panos?

Online Asheram

• Marshall
  • Renown: 894
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skillless, Warclok and various alts
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2017, 05:38:33 PM »
"For everything that could have been
 Well at least we took the ride
 There's no relief in bitterness
 May as well let it die"  PENDULUM

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2017, 06:49:08 PM »
+2

snip

Right, okay, but it's their mod and ultimately in the end you aren't able to do that. I wish I was able to say anything I want, but I can't. Do I hate it? Hell yeah I do. I only brought up what I said because it was unjust and needed to be brought up. Personally I'd just type whatever you want to say in admin chat to express your rage and whatnot, this'll allow you to say what you want and others to not be offended and the admins will see what you say and no one else. I'm sure you'll reply with people need to have thicker skin, which I do as well and multiple others, but in the end, the lower admins enforce the rules. They don't make them.

Don't be the pot that calls the kettle black and in this case don't be the pot that calls the kettle a nigger.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:54:23 PM by Seadle »

LOL U MAD FAGOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Online Asheram

• Marshall
  • Renown: 894
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skillless, Warclok and various alts
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2017, 06:52:16 PM »
+1
Right, okay, but it's their mod and ultimately in the end you aren't able to do that. I wish I was able to say anything I want, but I can't. Do I hate it? Hell yeah I do. I only brought up what I said because it was unjust and needed to be brought up. Personally I'd just type whatever you want to say in admin chat to express your rage and whatnot, this'll allow you to say what you want and others to be offended. I'm sure you'll reply with people need to have thicker skin, which I do as well and multiple others, but in the end, the lower admins enforce the rules. They don't make them.

Don't be the pot that calls the kettle black and in this case don't be the pot that calls the kettle a nigger.
What if its a copper pot?
"For everything that could have been
 Well at least we took the ride
 There's no relief in bitterness
 May as well let it die"  PENDULUM

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2017, 06:53:15 PM »
+1
What if its a copper pot?

Deport that pot.