Author Topic: Strategus for dummies  (Read 33233 times)

Offline HESKEYTIME

• King
  • Renown: 2049
  • Infamy: 415
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Reset on Monday!!!
Re: Strategus for dummies
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2015, 12:27:41 AM »
+1
Well, it doesn't really matter since I can't move.

I had hopes for this mod being really awesome and huge, especially after hearing it was one of the most played and atcive mods on the internet, and it is quite dissapointing to realize such an old and active mod is actually crippled by gamebreaking bugs and riddled with impossible mechanics. After reading many other posts on this forum I am beginning to realize that I am fortunate, even while experiencing a game-breaking bug; which I honestly find quite pathetic. :cry:

You can move, you're either just moving much slower than you expected, or you're trying to move through a river/barrier in the steppes. Dont. Move around those obstacles as they're the only things on the map that can stop you dead.

If you have queries please keep them in one single thread, people will try and help you but it's harder for them to help you if you have lots of different questions scattered all over the forum.

Other posts on the forum will be filled with tears, because on every occasion where Strat works people arent going to come here and post about it. It's the same in every forum, because this is where people come for assistance.
"say some gangsta is pewin´ your fly girl, you just give em one of these:"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2015, 02:57:58 AM »
+1
Ok, so after spending another frustrating hour trying to figure out this game, I believe my problem may be simple, but also SUPER BS.

I think I spawned INSIDE a cliff if that is even possible. That explains why my guy doesnt want to go anywhere but camp.
It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2015, 03:45:13 AM »
+1
Ok, so after spending another frustrating hour trying to figure out this game, I believe my problem may be simple, but also SUPER BS.

I think I spawned INSIDE a cliff if that is even possible. That explains why my guy doesnt want to go anywhere but camp.

YES FCKING CHRIST YES! I finally fixed all my issues. I  anaged to escape the cliff that I spawned in. Took alot of manuevering and babysitting, but I managed to kinda zigzag my way out of thecliff somehow and now my character ACTUALLY MOVES! And he doesn't camp!

moral of story: Devs need to work on the spawnpoints.

Offline RD_Professor

• the Deve
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 679
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • The face of a hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2015, 10:35:27 PM »
+1
You were probably spawned in the EU map and were looking at the NA map, I think something similar happened to me.
I am easiest to contact on the cRPG Discord, I am far less likely to respond if you message me on the website or forums.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051641692

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2015, 04:29:42 PM »
Meh, I think I was just stuck in a cliff.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 583
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • horse for hire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2016, 05:49:48 PM »
So how do I sell the goods to a town or village? When I go to inventory and choose the amount of goods I want to sell, it's put up in the towncenter. How do I get money from selling things immediately?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Head NA
  • Game Admin
  • Renown: 962
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2016, 05:53:46 PM »
So how do I sell the goods to a town or village? When I go to inventory and choose the amount of goods I want to sell, it's put up in the towncenter. How do I get money from selling things immediately?
theres like a litte TC box, make sure thats unchecked. Also make sure you arent trying to sell more goods than there is S&D in the village.