Author Topic: Smug cheater merrrica hasn't changed his ways.  (Read 1048 times)

Online Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1072
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Smug cheater merrrica hasn't changed his ways.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 10:12:16 PM »
How is this the first time I'm seeing this clip lol. This is golden.
It was part of his ca governator period, in the full speach he says economic girly man, the economic part was cut thats why there a stutter.
Mortal Combat!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rake_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 04:18:04 AM »
Thats 100% not autoblock

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1229
  • Infamy: 266
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 08:28:09 PM »
Nope, the first clip isn't autoblock at all, and the second one, he might have known the location of the target (was probably on a ladder, standing still), plus this wasn't exactly his POV, so can't possibly tell without more footage.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 319
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Since this is still open
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2018, 04:42:55 PM »
Since this thread is still open for whatever reason, I'll like to take this opportunity to state some facts.

Rondo and I have never interacted, in game, in any chat server (I did today to ask him why he made this post, he didn't respond), or even on the forums, we haven't typed 2 letters to each other, but now all of a sudden he's making a post about me possibly cheating? Doesn't make sense.
What does make sense is, someone that holds a grudge, is a biased party, has a little bit of power, is very emotionally invested and has called me a "smug" cunt before.
I say we get rid of this unfair admin, that holds some type of vendetta, not because it affects me in any way, but because it isn't fair to the noble players of cRPG. 
cRPG should have an unfair admin, that delivers ruling on facts, not emotions, carry out punishments because it's the right thing to do, not because it suits them at the giving time.

Tristan, have the balls to make the post yourself. I used to kind of respect you because you would say what you feel and that is something better than nothing, but to send Rondo, on an obvious low-quality witch hunt mission is petty.
Sure, we can state that Tristan is human, we all make mistakes, but that's a cop-out. Admins are an authority figure, not just a regular cRPG player and you are expected to be the example of utmost integrity, the hand that deals in the unbias and if you can't handle it, move to the side, I'm sure there are a lot of able and willing bodies capable to do the job just fine.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:59:28 PM by xxkaliboyx »

Offline Yeldur

• Balancer
  • Renown: 542
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: Ladoea, Yeldur, edgy_queer, Scots
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 05:08:09 PM »
are u autistic
hes not even an admin

die

Nigzips I am here until forever son of bitches.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
Just for Yeldur, this post is about an Admin =)
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 05:13:11 PM »
are u autistic
hes not even an admin

die

lol read comp fail =(

You are excused, the English to the autistic translator on Google must be down

Since this thread is still open for whatever reason, I'll like to take this opportunity to state some facts.

Rondo and I have never interacted, in game, in any chat server (I did today to ask him why he made this post, he didn't respond), or even on the forums, we haven't typed 2 letters to each other, but now all of a sudden he's making a post about me possibly cheating? Doesn't make sense.
What does make sense is, someone that holds a grudge, is a biased party, has a little bit of power, is very emotionally invested and has called me a "smug" cunt before.
I say we get rid of this unfair admin, that holds some type of vendetta, not because it affects me in any way, but because it isn't fair to the noble players of cRPG. 
cRPG should have an unfair admin, that delivers ruling on facts, not emotions, carry out punishments because it's the right thing to do, not because it suits them at the giving time.

Tristan, have the balls to make the post yourself. I used to kind of respect you because you would say what you feel and that is something better than nothing, but to send Rondo, on an obvious low-quality witch hunt mission is petty.
Sure, we can state that Tristan is human, we all make mistakes, but that's a cop-out. Admins are an authority figure, not just a regular cRPG player and you are expected to be the example of utmost integrity, the hand that deals in the unbias and if you can't handle it, move to the side, I'm sure there are a lot of able and willing bodies capable to do the job just fine.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:28:02 PM by xxkaliboyx »

Offline Yeldur

• Balancer
  • Renown: 542
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: Ladoea, Yeldur, edgy_queer, Scots
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2018, 06:01:45 PM »
tristan is a homo just like u

heh get owned nerd

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nigzips I am here until forever son of bitches.

Offline Yuhmaz

• Count
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 10:52:19 PM »
Omg you rekt him bro,i think he will need time to recover from ur fist.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Head NA
  • Game Admin
  • Renown: 961
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 12:43:19 AM »
Imagine thinking I have any control over what Rando does and doesn't do lol.

I actually didn't read this thread today when it popped up in my "unread since last visit" section. He did message me this video a week or so back but I looked at it and the only thing kind of suspicious was the shooting bit, but he could have just popped up before hand and seen where the archer was and just arced his shots to try and hit (not that hard to do) or the archer had been just dying and going back to the same spot so he just decided to fire repeatedly there (something archers tend to do).

I didn't punish you at all (although if it were up to me, anyone who autoblocked for as much as you did would be banned.), and I do have actual hard facts that you cheated. Unless you're saying the literal hundreds of thousands of autoblock detection was all a big ol' whoopsie. Its not emotional, to be honest I don't really care about you as a person since you've never really been big enough in strat or anything to make me dislike you. The only thing I do not like about you is the rampant cheating for years in strategus, tournaments, and just general NA1. Go ahead and give me your "you don't under stand direct link libraries" argument now.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 01:22:53 AM »
Tldr, but I did read the last line. Give you one better.

Anyone that doesn't care, would take even a second out of their day to respond, just not worth it

How about this. FT7, loser leaves cRPG forever, since you seem to think I can't beat you without an autoblock. Put money where yourouth is.

• Head NA
  • Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 01:26:02 AM »
Tldr, but I did read the last line. Give you one better.

Anyone that doesn't care, would take even a second out of their day to respond, just not worth it

How about this. FT7, loser leaves cRPG forever, since you seem to think I can't beat you without an autoblock. Put money where yourouth is.

Ya, actually as an admin I don't need to FT7 you to punish you. I have absolutely no reason to do that. I do care about cheating in the mod, I do not care about you. There is a difference. I want a direct answer from you thought, if what you were doing WASN'T autoblocking, what was it that you "modified your DLL" to do that would be detected as an autoblock but isn't one?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:29:06 AM by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 02:05:12 AM »
Then punish me, cause I'm not going anywhere, I'm not going to stop talking shit back, no matter how many nerds you send my way.

It was recently pointed out you guys just trolling, so I will stop.

• Head NA
  • Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 02:09:47 AM »
Then punish me, cause I'm not going anywhere, I'm not going to stop talking shit back, no matter how many nerds you send my way.

It was recently pointed out you guys just trolling, so I will stop.

I'm not trolling you, I'm asking you a direct question. You claim you did not autoblock but modified your DLL in a way that could be considered cheating. As an admin I am asking you what EXACTLY it was that you did. This is your chance to clear your name, I'm listening.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Earl
  • Renown: 472
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Since this is still open
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 02:19:07 AM »

Thryn exposed that the system detected you using over 6 million cheats and all you get is this reddit tier roast.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:22:38 AM by Grytviken »

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 72
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 02:25:24 AM »
merrrrica i'll ft7 you fucking my old friend, use your cheats if you want too, i'll still shit on you with 200 more ping
I was too lazy to find the launcher from my downloads so instead I downloaded it everytime from the website when I wanted to play. At my primetime I owned close to 300 c-rpg launchers.