Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Opinion: turn off na1 and turn on na2
« Last post by Tristan_of_Erzoth on Today at 10:08:34 PM »
This is reason enough to leave battle alone and stick to siege in strat. Make the balance in battle better and more ppl will play, nerf range, buff 2h and cav, remove 1h ghost reach and knockdown glitch, force balance range 50/50.

What is knockdown glitch
Announcements / Re: Donkey Crew is back!
« Last post by Leshma on Today at 10:05:42 PM »
Rofl, you're talking as if a few random dudes on the internet will hurt their project more compared to their own ability to pull off a successfull game. I don't know who hurt you this bad on the internet leshman that you come in every thread preaching how bad people on the internet are, but let me just quote a line from the bible on this topic:

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Labelling them as 'that racist developer' in this day and age will hurt their image more than one failed EA project.
« Last post by [ptx] on Today at 09:45:08 PM »
Meh, never was much of a dog person myself.
EU (Official) / Ban Innocent Virgin
« Last post by ArysOakheart on Today at 09:28:45 PM »
Obvious intentional TK, please ban.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://imgur.com/a/cUEYWmF

Image isnt showing up for some reason
NA (Official) / Re: ban schoi for ruining my fun
« Last post by Viscount on Today at 09:18:39 PM »
I especially like that none of these ban threads are in proper format and so no one will do anything about it. This is some kind of advanced ban thread meme tactic.
you being dev is a meme
Yeah I will check back on this in 3 years to see how hard it failed
« Last post by Asheram on Today at 08:45:36 PM »
Maybe the piglets should come back to the pigpen it is far better than that beehive was.
General Discussion / Re: SIEGE SUNDAYS! (NA ONLY, STAY OUT EU)
« Last post by Sauce on Today at 08:31:06 PM »
Your daily reminder gamers.
« Last post by Ikarus on Today at 08:20:22 PM »
ffs, use sheeps, pigs and dogs please.

What kind of school doesnt teach George Orwell?

your own forum uses it even.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

but I thought I was going to read a story about donkeys who built a beeh....uh...nevermind

all this animal confusion reee
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1616790189/the-flower-of-knighthood

"Unique combat system - as the main point of our game is realism, we have completely rejected hit points. We use an armor penetration system, involving just your weapon and the enemy’s armor. Strikes from 11 different directions and 5 block types make each battle exciting."

Not going to do ks again but I am going to keep an eye on this and see how it turns out if it does.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10