Author Topic: Trump vs Fake News  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1565
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Trump vs Fake News
« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2018, 03:41:29 PM »
The release of the memo is simultaneously a "that's it?" nothingburger and an incredibly damaging release of classified information that will lower the public's trust in intelligence agencies and their relationship with FISA courts. The cognitive dissonance goes unadressed, of course. Oh so the memo reveals you have cancer? That's not important, the salient issue is that this will lower your trust in the organs that are cancerous, just lol. Poor FBI won't be believed by FISA courts just because they lied and misrepresented in order to intervene in the election, routinely "leaking" information in order to craft a narrative in the media. No big deal, brah! Let me tell you about how Trump is a russian puppet, though.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:44:50 PM by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1441
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »
The DNC and the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS for the Steele Dossier, the one coloquially known as the "Piss Dossier" because of how fucking ridiculous the claims contained therein are. The FBI used the Steele Dossier as an excuse to open up surveillance on certain members of the Trump campaign, and lied to FISA courts about the provenance of it. They hid that Steele was an incredibly biased party and that DNC/Clinton had paid for the dossier to the tune of 150 thousand dollars or so. Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS, another blatant conflict of interest.

Unsurprised Osiris has already brought into the "That's it? Lol we already knew all of that, changes nothing!" media spin, the exact same media who had been calling all those claims conspiracy theories not even a few days prior. It's mindblowing to me how easily idiots are manipulated. If McCain had paid for a dossier of bullshit claiming Obama was beholden to a foreign agent, and this dossier was used by the FBI under Bush to spy on his campaign, the media would've treated it as worse than Watergate. Apparently this disgusting corruption and blatant subversion of intelligence agencies for political shenanigans is A-OK when it's the "right" people doing it. And then you have the nerve to say Trump is the one routinely lying about easily proven facts. Amazing.

you are correct sir! :rolleyes: Me saying the memo is debatable (and is being debated everywhere) and that depending on your bias it means two different things is totally me being an easily manipulated idiot?
The memo changes nothing because it really wont. It wont make anti trumpians suddenly say "oh shit he was right lets support him" will it?

And i have the nerve to say Trump routinely lies because well he does?(saying Trump lies is not me supporting the democrats or the FBI.. im not a mentally challenged fanatic i can say what both sides did/do wrong!)

How dare i say a president that lies a lot is interesting to watch!  :lol: :lol: I suppose him claiming to be the most watched state of the union when it takes ooh 2 mins to tell that it is just a total lie was just alternate facts..

if your looking for someone to spew your anger and hate at maybe wait for someone to actually post the democracts viewpoint  :mrgreen:

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
What is debatable, and how is the information revealed within changed by which bias? You realize this was classified information, yes? That it was initially never to be released to the public? That democrats faught tooth and nail to prevent it being released, and claimed repeatedly that the information within it would be damaging?  Tell me where the lie or interpretable info is. It seems very clear-cut to me. Have you even read the memo yourself? I linked it, it's not very long.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1441
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
No you are correct it is not debatable and is undeniable fact which is why you can find no debates on it at all via google. Because as we all know no one ever creates documents that twist facts to suit their agenda (except Iraq ofc). You may agree with the sentiment of the document or you may have 100% faith that it is true and proves the wrong doing of the FBI and Clintons and whoever else, but to simply pretend like the memo is infallible and isn't to be questioned is to fail to learn from the mistakes of the past. No matter your personal views question things because it is not unreasonable that believe that both sides here are dodgy as fk

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2018, 05:44:31 PM »
+1
The FBI has investigated the FBI and found no wrongdoing. No specifics of course, just vague allegations of cherrypicking, which could easily be proved if that was the case. It's crazy how FISA courts became nothing more than a rubber stamp for blatantly illegal acts. The surveillance program was never supposed to be used to spy on american citizens, much less for political purposes. I seriously feel like I'm living in a parralel universe, when democrats unironically defend intelligence agencies spying on american citizens because it benefits their political narrative. That Trump-Russia connection will be unveiled any day now, I'm sure of it.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »
The FBI has investigated the FBI and found no wrongdoing. No specifics of course, just vague allegations of cherrypicking, which could easily be proved if that was the case. It's crazy how FISA courts became nothing more than a rubber stamp for blatantly illegal acts. The surveillance program was never supposed to be used to spy on american citizens, much less for political purposes. I seriously feel like I'm living in a parralel universe, when democrats unironically defend intelligence agencies spying on american citizens because it benefits their political narrative. That Trump-Russia connection will be unveiled any day now, I'm sure of it.

The democrats had the power to appoint their political shills like Rosenstein into various positions for the last 8 years, Trump is just weeding them out slowly. Democrats only care about integrity when it suits their own political agenda of anti-American values.

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1097
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2018, 08:08:27 PM »
What are American values?
Fuck Anders

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
From October of last year.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • "That wood guy"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan, WSRP
  • Game nicks: Westwood, a variety of other exotic woods, Westward_Expansion, Free_Markets, Freiheit, and more!
« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2018, 11:21:47 PM »
+2
What are American values?
Read books bro
(click to show/hide)
To understand the True American™ value system you need to first grasp the concepts of Providence and masculine struggle. Study our national symbols, listen a little closer to the Battle Hymn of the Republic, build a log cabin.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2018, 05:07:31 AM »

how the trump kim meeting should have gone
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2018, 09:57:22 AM »
+2

Online bensai

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 70
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »
+1
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2018, 03:04:38 PM »
+1

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1420
  • Infamy: 425
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: Marshal James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2018, 03:39:03 PM »
+6

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2018, 03:26:09 AM »
+1

new world power is love, true love between two fat idiots, coming to you this fall.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut