Author Topic: Meanwhile in USA  (Read 27191 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2516
  • Infamy: 613
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in USA
« Reply #870 on: September 14, 2018, 08:53:32 PM »
+1
"In a bombshell development, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is cooperating with the special counsel as part of the plea deal in his federal criminal trial.
The deal, announced in a D.C. courtroom Friday by federal prosecutor Andrew Weissman, included a “17 page cooperation agreement,” according to Washington Post reporter Spencer Hsu."

I find it hilarious how Trump was praising Manafort for not being a snitch (as opposed to Michael Cohen) just a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:15:28 PM by Vibe »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #871 on: September 15, 2018, 12:33:14 AM »
+2
Manafort confesses, Pence goes down with the confession too, Pelosi is first female president, hahahaaa suck it Hillary you pickled twat.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 438
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 28, 2018, 10:37:04 AM »
if you think you are free just because you are allowed to carry firearms, you are fucking delusional. if it was written in the constitution that it is every americans right to stare into the sun for 2 hours, every single one of you would be blind. i bet your firetrucks is full of jet-fuel and not water. you believe in fighting fire with fire. years of manipulation and control have degraded your minds. you are perfect tools for the powers that be. you have become stupid.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1427
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #873 on: October 28, 2018, 11:57:33 AM »
if you think you are free just because you are allowed to carry firearms, you are fucking delusional. if it was written in the constitution that it is every americans right to stare into the sun for 2 hours, every single one of you would be blind. i bet your firetrucks is full of jet-fuel and not water. you believe in fighting fire with fire. years of manipulation and control have degraded your minds. you are perfect tools for the powers that be. you have become stupid.

the US Constitution is a nearly toothless document and has been trod upon ever since the first invocation of the Commerce Clause- only much more blatantly and using much more advanced technology in contemporary examples. the Federalists succeeded in their soft coup by meeting in secret to "amend the Articles" but instead produced a wholly new document signed by a fewscore elites of the day; claiming legitimacy upon that.

these fewscore muckity mucks have been dead for centuries, but somehow the omnipresent Social Contract empowers their cadavers and white-washed historical significance to bind us in a nonconsensual Union

(but yes, the United States is "more free" than many other nations with strict firearm control- for now, if only marginally.)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Online Yeldur

• Balancer
  • Renown: 548
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord B l u e K n i g h t
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: Ladoea, Yeldur, edgy_queer, Scots
« Reply #874 on: October 28, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
jokes on u IDIOT cos jet fuel cant melt steel beams!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

yeldurzips I am here until forever son of bitches.