Author Topic: Las Vegas SHooting  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1517
  • Infamy: 476
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Las Vegas SHooting
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2017, 05:02:11 PM »
People have already told you the thousands of victims per year are largely ghetto friends, but this fact does not accord with your worldview so you will continue to ignore it. Strange how despite so many weapons in rural white places it's still stupid fucking nigs in densely populated urban areas killing each other senselessly by the hundreds, largely with illegally obtained weapons in the first place. You would think the poor redneck white trailer trash areas would be just as affected, given that they suffer from exactly the same social ills, but nope. It is a mystery. Maybe if you were able to perceive reality without the blinders of postmodernist retardedness your "solutions" wouldn't be obviously erroneous smug idiocy.

Anyways London is now the acid attack capital of the western world, so much so dumb idiot brits are now banning "acid". Good luck with that, I'm sure it will make the acid attacks plummet in number!

Offline HESKEYTIME

• King
  • Renown: 1991
  • Infamy: 406
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HESKEYTIME
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2017, 05:11:19 PM »
People have already told you the thousands of victims per year are largely ghetto friends, but this fact does not accord with your worldview so you will continue to ignore it. Strange how despite so many weapons in rural white places it's still stupid fucking nigs in densely populated urban areas killing each other senselessly by the hundreds, largely with illegally obtained weapons in the first place. You would think the poor redneck white trailer trash areas would be just as affected, given that they suffer from exactly the same social ills, but nope. It is a mystery. Maybe if you were able to perceive reality without the blinders of postmodernist retardedness your "solutions" wouldn't be obviously erroneous smug idiocy.

Anyways London is now the acid attack capital of the western world, so much so dumb idiot brits are now banning "acid". Good luck with that, I'm sure it will make the acid attacks plummet in number!

Yeah, last weekend we had a lone acid attacker that killed 58 people and injured hundreds. Clearly without guns, the situation is just as bad. Oh wait that wasn't us.

I have to ask, when you try your hand at problem-solving outside of these forums, which Oberyn do people get?

*Mr Oberyn, these numbers dont add up*
Do they get:
A) Observations that have zero practical use - "There are numbers on this page", "Yes... we know...", "They don't add up"
B) Defeatism - "There's a social problem here, nothing we can do"
C) Screaming the usual till nobody listens - "FUCKING REGRESSIVE MEDIA, FUCKING LEFTISTS!!! OH THE NUMBERS DONT ADD UP?!?!? HOW CONVENIENT!!! NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC, OF COURSE NOT!"
"say some gangsta is pewin´ your fly girl, you just give em one of these:"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »
Yeah, last weekend we had a lone acid attacker that killed 58 people and injured hundreds. Clearly without guns, the situation is just as bad. Oh wait that wasn't us.

No you're just the ones with the occasional muslim terrorist attack that claim dozens of victims, totally different. What, are you gonna ban cars? Dangerous machines after all. Look at the damage they can do. Don't worry, I'm sure terrorists would never be able to get ahold of guns in glorious Britain. They're illegal after all.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Earl
  • Renown: 402
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2017, 06:26:54 PM »
+2
I'd rather talk about root causes that can actually be regulated, using precedent from other countries that don't have the same issues. Rather than just smugly talk about factors that can't be helped 'meh, social issues', and accept that attacks like those will just happen forever. Weak-ass stance to take.

I'm sure you might find it helpful to look at this attack and say 'leftist' as if that's in any way true or helpful to anyone. Or look at a Jihadi attack and say 'muslim' again as if that suggests any solution to the ongoing crisis.

Either play the role of captain hindsight, leftist conspiracy nut, or make observations that don't provide any indication of ways to prevent future crisis. Like you always do. Change the mind of an entire nation, or regulate the tools they use to kill each other en mass. Good to hear you being the realist here, 'meh, social issue, nothing can be done'.

There are some things that cannot be prevented by regulation and some people you just cannot change. The UK has too long been a subject state or nanny state, big government simply does not work in the US.

Virtue signalling really does nothing here, a truck or a bomb is just as deadly as a gun as we've seen from the Nice, France truck attack. Noone in their right mind would concede their constitutional rights to a government that cannot protect them or has foreign interests in mind. See it just won't stop with "turn in your Guns" and we know this by watching the ridiculous clown government you have other there. If we followed the UK model of Gun Control the only real change we would see here is that people would be cutting their steak with a butter knife 10 years from now while all of the criminals/terrorists would still have guns.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:56:08 PM by Grytviken »

Online Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 397
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »
So... the options are support foreign nationals who have nothing except nastiness in their heart for you, believe people can change and only for the better or implicate yourself in something by trying to do something about the pain and suffering simply by giving a damn.

The alternative is clear(ly ridiculous); treat everyone as an enemy and you will never not find them.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1496
  • Infamy: 790
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2017, 09:22:29 PM »
+2
There are some things that cannot be prevented by regulation and some people you just cannot change. The UK has too long been a subject state or nanny state, big government simply does not work in the US.

Virtue signalling really does nothing here, a truck or a bomb is just as deadly as a gun as we've seen from the Nice, France truck attack. Noone in their right mind would concede their constitutional rights to a government that cannot protect them or has foreign interests in mind. See it just won't stop with "turn in your Guns" and we know this by watching the ridiculous clown government you have other there. If we followed the UK model of Gun Control the only real change we would see here is that people would be cutting their steak with a butter knife 10 years from now while all of the criminals/terrorists would still have guns.

I love how the message basically is "gosh I could turn into a mass murderer myself! Better turn these guns in because I just CAN'T TRUST MYSELF!"

... Because otherwise it makes no sense to turn in your gun or knife.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2017, 09:45:24 PM »
+1
Yeah, last weekend we had a lone acid attacker that killed 58 people and injured hundreds.

How many women in the UK have been scarred for life unable to live normal lives because of these attacks? It's at least in the hundreds if not a thousand.. To these women who have had their face permanently melted off these attacks are just as damaging as a mass shooting. They will likely never get married, have children or lead a normal life again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:03:45 PM by Grytviken »

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1419
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2017, 09:57:37 PM »
+12

(click to show/hide)

Offline Grytviken

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2017, 10:00:16 PM »
+4
Tbh I thought it was a good meme making fun of british knife laws. But now I see it was pretty much spot on. Wtf is knife amnesty?[/spoiler]

They regulate knives like we do guns in the USA. When you order a steak at a restaurant you have to call a special police officer to come cut it into giblets for you.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1419
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2017, 10:05:57 PM »
+3
They regulate knives like we do guns in the USA. When you order a steak at a restaurant you have to call a special police officer to come cut it into giblets for you.

:lol:

Wonder what throwing knives are in britain? Assault knives? WMD's? That person would be top of the most wanted list.

Offline Grytviken

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2017, 10:09:18 PM »
+2
http://surrenderyourknife.co.uk/support/government-petition-to-see-capital-exposure/

"There is an overwhelming tide of public opinion that wants to see this incredible national monument “fulfil its destiny ”, in raising countrywide awareness of the epidemic that has now become knife crime.
This scourge and ever increasing problem is currently going largely unchallenged, with more and more weapons surfacing on our streets.
The monument was created for one purpose only, to focus a spotlight on this national embarrassment, both our government and our educational system need to accept there’s far more to be done, and grasp this nettle.
We can only succeed in doing this with your support; as such we have created the Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife petition. Only with your help can the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression, and its message reach those it was intended for, to ensure no one is left in any doubt , that this blight needs conquering."

Signed and petitioned. Brits should butter their toast with a spoon, it will give them more time to think about the liberal communists they've put up in their government.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:59:00 PM by Grytviken »

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2017, 10:32:59 PM »
Yes it would be disrespectful to consider any options that might theoretically prevent a crisis like this from re-occurring  :rolleyes:

If there was no crisis, there'd be no reason to discuss firearm control.

Good luck putting up a vote for two-thirds of the house and senate to amend the constitution on anything at this juncture, it's ignored half the time anyway.

And maybe I meant it in the interest of the firearm manufacturers who've just gotten a surge in sales.
And how!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2017, 12:20:44 PM »
According to the LVPD he'd been planning this for about 11 months, based on what we know of his gun accumulation pattern. We know he's a democrat donor (albeit a minor one), and possibly took part in anti-Trump demonstrations following his election (pussy hat parade links STILL not touched by any news media, either to confirm or deny).

Hmmm, I wonder what happened 11 months ago, on November of 2016? 

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1493
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2017, 07:04:37 PM »
+1

(click to show/hide)

Ok guys.. I am dead. Officially dead
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Online Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 975
  • Infamy: 141
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2017, 09:52:09 AM »
The focus on banning silencers (lolwat) and now bump stocks is fucking absurd. The left just has to leverage this into something political before the bodies have even cooled, I guess.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/03/ban-bump-stocks-las-vegas-shooter-automatic-fire

Retards. Even this article says,

The demonization of fully automatic fire is hilarious. 58 dead after thirteen minutes of firing from a perfect elevated vantage point, at a largely stationary, massive group of targets... is fucking awful, and I guarantee we have the retarded bump fire device this guy used to thank for it. Had he been going for accuracy and aimed single shots, the dead would number in the hundreds. But no, let's ban the bump fire device that made him inaccurate and wasted all his ammo, because... well, no reason, except as one more step in the eternal quest of the left to slowly but surely ban more and more things.

I agree with you about the stupidity of the silencer talk, but I have a few objections about other things. I think that no one should need to own a full auto weapon. The only reason to own one is for fun or to utterly destroy something. I own an AR-15 and I can tell you I only bought it for two reason, just in case and for fun. In the standard caliber they come in it isn't useful for hunting and a 30 round mag is really just overkill for hunting animals as well. Only useful for hunting humans. However, I think in theory assault weapons are good for the general population to have in order for the government to be kept in check. But, only for that purpose.

As for the bumpstock being less effective than just single fire? I find it hard to believe single fire would've been more effective. Maybe if he had his guns sighted in with scopes and was well trained. However, have you ever tried to shoot a weapon sighted in at a flat angle and then tried to shoot downhill at the same distance? It doesn't hit the same spot. I'm sure a trained person could compensate but he wasn't. Also, I think you underestimate how hard it can be to kill someone unless you are specifically aiming for vital areas, especially with today's medical care.

So in short, since he wasn't highly trained the bumpstock improved his chances of killing and injuring more people by increasing lead down range. The reason being that people are a lot harder to kill if you aren't able to hit them in vital areas. Ie, more bullets = higher chance to hit a vital area or cause significant blood loss from multiple wounds.

Horrific event though and even more horrific that people immediately jumped on this to promote their own views. (Directed at media outlets and politicians, not you guys)

I think this quote is trending on facebook but eh its still good: "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

(click to show/hide)