Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 39099 times)

Offline Tibes

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1500 on: May 19, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
+2
This leads to other questions, like why are Western fertility rates so low, even accounting for rootless cosmopolitans choosing to end their lines? Is it the tofu? Or perhaps, why is it socially acceptable to import explicitly "replacement" immigrants but not to explicitly encourage native birthrates? Why is a childfree narrative encouraged so vigorously in the West while we're also told we need to be replaced by immigrants? Do Sub-Saharan Africans know about the evils of their carbon footprints?

Personally my opinion is that the extensive push for individualism in a carefree safe society and lots of education, have created people who live in constant existential crisis. And people living in it, dont want to be responsible for other peoples lives, other then their own and mybe their spouses. If they have the option to avoid that responsibility they will take it in a heartbeat. Really I think people are just too invested in their own life, constantly working towards something that they can see will fulfill their need for a purpose for a very long time.

Not only that, the issue is that having children in the West is nolonger a necessity. We can survive old age with pensions and investments. People from the 3rd world constantly suffer from lack of basic needs. Having children is not only  some cool fad, so that housewives can finally partake in that neighbourhood babyshower they have been yearning to go to for so long or beerbellied dads can boast about how their kids made the local sportsteam, but a need and an investment in its own right.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1526
  • Infamy: 799
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 19, 2018, 11:17:09 AM »
+2
No country is importing Africans and Middle Easterners for cheap labor. That just adds to the populace that doesn't have a job.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1413
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1502 on: May 19, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
+3
Personally my opinion is that the extensive push for individualism in a carefree safe society and lots of education, have created people who live in constant existential crisis. And people living in it, dont want to be responsible for other peoples lives, other then their own and mybe their spouses. If they have the option to avoid that responsibility they will take it in a heartbeat. Really I think people are just too invested in their own life, constantly working towards something that they can see will fulfill their need for a purpose for a very long time.

Not only that, the issue is that having children in the West is nolonger a necessity. We can survive old age with pensions and investments. People from the 3rd world constantly suffer from lack of basic needs. Having children is not some only cool fad so that housewives can finally partake in that neighbourhood babyshower they have been yearning to go to for so long, but a need and an investment in its own right.

good post. horrible combination of selfish hyper-consumptionist individualism coupled with strong belief in collective rights for "at-risk, vulnerable, minority, etc" populations. just fuck my shit up famalam, gimme the worst parts of individualism and collectivism and sprinkle fiat currency and debt-spending all over it

No country is importing Africans and Middle Easterners for cheap labor. That just adds to the populace that doesn't have a job.

saudia arabia is happy to do just that- what, do you reckon even the lowest of the low slumrat Saudi is gonna do some work? fuck that, they've got their own version of white trash spending all their cash on lotto tickets. they just schmooze, dick-suck, petition, and wait their way into the few over-paid government jobs where you literally don't show up

their native populace is kept in check by cheap slave labour and the idle fantasy of getting a do-nothing government job and styling on all the underclass lmao. can link a decent podcast about modern conditions in KSA if anyone is interested

"Labor force survey results showed that the number of non-Saudi employed persons for the first quarter (Q1) of 2017 reached 10,850,192 while the total number of employed persons reached 13,889,137."
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/2017/08/20/Foreign-Nationalities-hold-10-million-jobs-in-Saudi-Arabia.html

what the F U C K lol
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:33:19 AM by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1503 on: May 19, 2018, 01:57:16 PM »
+3

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 416
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 19, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »
Man, what would you ever do, if there were no commies or SJWs, Oberyn?

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 908
  • Infamy: 198
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1505 on: May 19, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
+2
And so he came, good meme'ing

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1526
  • Infamy: 799
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 19, 2018, 02:55:53 PM »
+5
The Virgin Centrist has been Summoned
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1099
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 19, 2018, 04:31:04 PM »
I just can't image wanting to have kids in this day and age. Not to be critical or a dick, but don't really understand what kind of benefits someone fron our generation could get from having kids outside of really really wanting to be a dad.
Fuck Anders

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 19, 2018, 04:46:09 PM »
+3
That's because you're a misanthropic spiritually empty husk. Not to worry, like every single other person that has ever existed and had the same views, it's a self-correcting problem. People want to have children because evolution has selected for people who wanted to have children. And the people that will exist into the future will be the descendents of ones who wanted to have children today.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 19, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »
+5
While Ottomans weren't as bad like French and British (they are the worst tho), they weren't good to their colonies like Austria-Hungary was. Kinda wish we never assassinated Franz Ferdinand, he had some awesome ideas how to reform his empire and Europe as a whole, which became reality after WWII. According to his plans Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia would get same status some of them have today and others are trying to get. Some one hundred years ago. Would also mean there would be no WWI and probably not even WWII.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1748
  • Infamy: 325
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1510 on: May 19, 2018, 06:02:16 PM »
+1
I just can't image wanting to have kids in this day and age. Not to be critical or a dick, but don't really understand what kind of benefits someone fron our generation could get from having kids outside of really really wanting to be a dad.

At this point in time I have no desire, but I will in the future at least try. Something about ending your family's line that has existed since the dawn of time kinda sucks, no?

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1511 on: May 19, 2018, 06:10:27 PM »
That's because you're a misanthropic spiritually empty husk. Not to worry, like every single other person that has ever existed and had the same views, it's a self-correcting problem. People want to have children because evolution has selected for people who wanted to have children. And the people that will exist into the future will be the descendents of ones who wanted to have children today.

Except for when only one of the two people wants to have children.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 433
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • "That wood guy"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan, WSRP
  • Game nicks: Westwood, a variety of other exotic woods, Westward_Expansion, Free_Markets, Freiheit, and more!
« Reply #1512 on: May 19, 2018, 11:42:00 PM »
+3
Fulfillment of your spiritual role, if you're into that. Fulfillment of your duty to your nation, if you're into that. Fulfillment of your responsibility to the future, if you're into that. You could possibly feel accountable to your lineage, maybe your race. You might believe that producing children with a loving partner has value.  As Tibes pointed out, people who don't live in places where the state has replaced the family might see raising children as a practical necessity.

If none of that matters to someone, they still have a natural imperative to act toward fulfillment of their biological role as members of the H. sapiens species, belonging to a taxonomic family of simian primates. Surely as a great ape you feel a certain need to breed if not any kind of higher purpose, do you not?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1099
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 20, 2018, 01:42:27 AM »

Oh I've passed my genes(accidently), but I'm not actively a father, you know? I imagine lots of misanthropic husks reproduce that way, maybe we're not going anywhere soon.
Fuck Anders

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2147
  • Infamy: 774
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 24th Century IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 20, 2018, 02:26:54 AM »
+1
Making decision to stop playing video games will be the massive one, because I've came to conclusion that gamers are among the worst, most desensitized people. Bunch of shitlords, basically.

It is truly possible that not a single one of you likes children in non twisted way? Well I do, I like children more than any of you, failed former children. Not in a sexual, weird, abusive way but I like simplicity yet effectiveness of child mind compared to overcumbered adult mind that isn't progressing anymore and is satisfied with status quo. Not all adults are like that, but most are and gamers seem to lead in shit, stopped-in-time mind category.

Video games are suppsed to be a new way for youth to entertain themselves, but what games created is hard to comprehend. Video games are big part in western societies set of problems. Children from impoverished societes haven't been exposed to video games to such extent and you can see the differences, they produce offsprings while evolution of gamers, the internet sperglord is only capable of producing shit. America allowed itself to become a mockery of society and that it is leaking to its satellite states that form western society.

Will not lie, am tainted by that disease just like most of you but cleaning that outta my system have greatly improved my life.