Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 42622 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 448
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1425 on: May 16, 2018, 04:29:22 AM »
LMAO "data"

You're so fucking stupid it's incredible. It'd be impossible to explain anything to you without first educating you for five years about basic things.

You can attack me all you want. But in your heart of hearts you know that you are a flimsy troll on a flimsy stick, flimsying in the winds of the soaring alpine steppe that is New Mexico.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1439
  • Infamy: 334
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1426 on: May 16, 2018, 04:59:59 AM »
Severe depression is classified as mental illness, so I expect 1:4 to become 4:5 ratio of once in lifetime mentally ill compared with those without illness. Capitalism is forcing youth to be more depressive than ever, despite having jobs because those jobs don't get them life quality they envisioned during their school days. As more money is being spread thin among 99% of people they become depressive and at some point they'll wake up and start doing something about it.

Capitalism is not forcing anything, but in general more freedom does seem to kind of make people less happy in many cases. Its not that easy to deal with choices, and we are new at experiencing this kind of freedom.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1427 on: May 16, 2018, 10:06:18 AM »
+1
Posting polls to trigger retards who don't understand polling, percentages or statistics. Incidentally lol at IQ tests at fucking 6 years old as if they were representative of your current IQ. You should probably take another one, IQ regresses towards the mean the closer you get to adulthood, not least because what is being tested for changes greatly. 

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1535
  • Infamy: 800
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 16, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
Oh lawrdy it's a poll! UNSCIENTIFIC! What's next, you're going to ask "does god exist" and then believe god exists if majority says yes???????? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO USE THIS """"""""""""""""DATA"""""""""""""" FOR??? ITS UNSCIENTIFIC IF YOU DONT FIND A USE FOR IT!!!!! AND EVEN IF YOU DO! CUZ ITS A POLL! I BET THERE WAS SELF IDENTIFICATION!!!!!

Incidentally lol at IQ tests at fucking 6 years old as if they were representative of your current IQ. You should probably take another one, IQ regresses towards the mean the closer you get to adulthood, not least because what is being tested for changes greatly. 

IQ tests done at ~12 are questionable, but testing it at 6 is just retarded. In fact, who even does that unless you're trying to find out if your kid is, well, retarded? I guess that explains by Golem got tested and his parents were like "uhh... just double the score and tell lil' Golem that's what he got."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:55:13 PM by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1872
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1429 on: May 16, 2018, 01:56:27 PM »
Isn't 120 considered to be the minimum to use a computer though?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2515
  • Infamy: 610
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 16, 2018, 01:58:11 PM »
+1
But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.

There is no difference you sperglord lmao. In both instances your poll tells you how many people believe god exists. There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?

That's not even what I said, you fucking moron. Go learn to read.

Looks to me that's exactly what you said, lol

it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.

nigga is your brain functional lmao

"do you believe that you think god exist?"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:31 PM »
Looks to me that's exactly what you said, lol
It would be were he a normal person, but he's not. I overestimated his IQ originally, I thought he was only mildly retarded. He doesn't understand how polls work or what they're used for. It goes back quite a few posts, but the point his autistic brain is trying to make is something like "just because these SELF IDENTIFIED black people say they consider themselves SELF IDENTIFIED citizens of the US, doesn't mean that's TRUE! So you see, if you asked people whether god exists, them saying yes doesn't make god exist, because that's their SELF IDENTIFIED opinion not FACTS!"

He's so in love with his shitty analogies that it further muddies the waters. To understand his meaning (or get a glimpse of it) you have to account for his awful analogies, his non-understanding of polling and opinions, and just general retardation (e.g., he doesn't know what ethnicity is).

What he said makes no sense of course, so you have to be a Retard Whisperer to get what he means, but there you go.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1439
  • Infamy: 334
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1432 on: May 16, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »
+3
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1526459263524.webm

Paying customer cant use starbucks bathroom because homeless black guy fell asleep in there and the employees are scared of kicking him out.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1451
  • Infamy: 449
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1433 on: May 16, 2018, 03:00:51 PM »
+2
Instantly chucks the poop. Power move.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 16, 2018, 03:07:51 PM »
+1
Right. I'm surrounded by imbeciles. What did I expect to come from this.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 909
  • Infamy: 198
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1435 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:40 PM »
+3

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: May 16, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »
In addition to these tests, children may also be evaluated to see if they have "exceptional talent" (such as a 3-year-old reading chapter books) and intrinsic motivation.
IQ has been generally found to be one of the most stable psychometric characteristics over the course of a lifetime
The best way to think of IQ is a measure of a person’s intellectual potential. Not what they have learned, not how well they are doing at the moment, but what is their maximum capability.
Several neurophysiological factors have been correlated with intelligence in humans, including the ratio of brain weight to body weight and the size, shape, and activity level of different parts of the brain. Specific features that may affect IQ include the size and shape of the frontal lobes, the amount of blood and chemical activity in the frontal lobes, the total amount of gray matter in the brain, the overall thickness of the cortex, and the glucose metabolic rate.

I bet you all have diabetes

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: May 16, 2018, 03:37:22 PM »
>IQ has been generally found to be one of the most stable psychometric characteristics over the course of a lifetime

When tested on adults, sperglord, not with a singe test done on a six year old, lmao.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 16, 2018, 03:41:33 PM »
+1

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1872
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1439 on: May 16, 2018, 03:46:11 PM »
Without having a valid IQ at hand, maybe the level of education and what he does for a living might be a good powerlevel indicator.