Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 49935 times)

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #2010 on: August 10, 2018, 08:54:00 PM »
Erdogan seems to go more senile and eccentric with each passing year, when u didnt think it possible. How I imagine him 5 years later having peaceful diplomatic talks with German officials:

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1108
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart, Hludowig, Juta, Mitzi Von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #2011 on: August 15, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »
Gang of 31 people charged with rape and trafficking of girls as young as 12 in Huddersfield

West Yorkshire Police said the accused include:

Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16.
Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child sex offence.
Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a girl aged 14-15.
Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
A further 12 men who cannot be named for legal reasons have been charged with ‘numerous offences in connection with the same investigation’.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 438
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: August 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
+1
A further 12 men who cannot be named for legal reasons have been charged with ‘numerous offences in connection with the same investigation’.

:rolleyes:

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • NA Admin
  • Renown: 2175
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #2013 on: August 15, 2018, 10:41:00 PM »
+1
That reminds me, had a customer a few months ago whose last name was Zulfiqar. What a badass name.

"oh yeah my last name is the The Sword Of the Archangel Gabriel, no biggie i try to be humble about it"

edit: look at that thing that is badass

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:44:18 PM by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Balancer
  • Renown: 1163
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #2014 on: August 16, 2018, 06:53:05 AM »
+1
Hey, brainwashing works, maybe we should start using it for something beneficial

b a n r a n g e d

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 335
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2015 on: August 20, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
+1

An interesting swedish documentary that popped up recently. People love to bring up Sweden Democrats "chocolate chip cookie-history", but none ever speak of any other partys history. This is out main governing party (social democrats) for about a hundred years, who seems so friendly and accepting to everyone. Well it wasnt too long ago when they sympathised with einstein, and even conducted race-biological studies that seems to have inspired germany even before they became chocolate chip cookies.

Quite the treat to go through. It has english subs, allthough im not sure many people will be that interested in swedens history of "neutrality" etc.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: August 20, 2018, 11:19:44 AM »
+1
That reminds me, had a customer a few months ago whose last name was Zulfiqar. What a badass name.

"oh yeah my last name is the The Sword Of the Archangel Gabriel, no biggie i try to be humble about it"

edit: look at that thing that is badass

looks epic. not sure how it handle tho, i mean as a tool, a tool of murder, i think it would be rather impractical

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • NA Admin
  • Renown: 2175
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #2017 on: August 20, 2018, 04:59:31 PM »
+4
That's because you're a human (small brain). It is meant to be wielded by an angel (galaxy brain).

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 822
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #2018 on: August 21, 2018, 01:56:03 AM »
+4
haven't seen any oberyn-tier insults for a while, might be time to lock the thread
You cant just diss cRPG on ModDB and expect to get away with it.

Offline Yuhmaz

• Yeldur
  • Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: August 22, 2018, 11:47:23 PM »
haven't seen any oberyn-tier insults for a while, might be time to lock the thread

Bumping for quality oberyn insults.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 822
  • Infamy: 79
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #2020 on: August 23, 2018, 02:01:16 AM »
+2
honestly, if someone isn't called a fucking self loathing bundle of sticks who should kill themselves soon, i'm closing this thread
You cant just diss cRPG on ModDB and expect to get away with it.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1867
  • Infamy: 419
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 23, 2018, 07:30:32 AM »
+3
I think you are a self-confident alpha male and I wish you a long and prosperous life.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 24, 2018, 05:40:53 PM »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1133
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 24, 2018, 06:27:27 PM »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1873
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #2024 on: August 24, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »
+4
Ain't that just some colourised footage of Frenchmen celebrating their world cup victory?