Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 44367 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1133
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1575 on: May 25, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
I didn't call nigga twitter the bottom of the abyss for no reason. It's just endless sub 80 IQ hot-takes by Shaneekwa and Delray. DAS RITE.

Browsing it feels like being a European explorer during the Scramble for Africa.

The women are often the most aggressive, a result of being the bottom-feeders in the interracial dating hierarchy.

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: May 25, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
The women are often the most aggressive, a result of being the bottom-feeders in the interracial dating hierarchy.

If you removed "interracial", would it be safe to assume pot calling the kettle?
Fuck Anders
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1577 on: May 25, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
If you removed "interracial", would it be safe to assume pot calling the kettle?

"The women are often the most aggressive, a result of being the bottom-feeders in the dating hierarchy."

No idea what point you're trying to make.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1535
  • Infamy: 800
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 25, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »
That Angantyr is aggressive because he's not a sexy lad.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: May 25, 2018, 06:46:10 PM »
+1

Don't presume anything. You know nothing about me.

There's a great amount of available data, scientific papers and figures from the world's largest dating companies and numerous articles and videoes by black women lamenting the fact that black men often rank white and asian women as the most desirable or attractive. I find the black activists in question comical and absurd but it's not a jab at black women in general, I wish black men would treat black women with more respect and create some functional families. But I'm genuinely curious why there's so many overtly racist and aggressive black women in these movements when it's an exceedingly rare sight among white women.

Other factors could be the lower average IQ in these movements, unfettered tribal loyalty, cultural emphasis on conformity, black women's higher levels of testosterone in combination with women's increased emotional sensitivity and popular culture's onslaught of black victim narratives. We see women playing prominent roles in black power activism not only in America but across the African diaspora in the West, including South Africa.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 434
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • "That wood guy"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan, WSRP
  • Game nicks: Westwood, a variety of other exotic woods, Westward_Expansion, Free_Markets, Freiheit, and more!
« Reply #1580 on: May 25, 2018, 07:04:52 PM »
+1
"The women are often the most aggressive, a result of being the bottom-feeders in the dating hierarchy."

Didn't you know? Viewing life through a lens of "ooga booga this makes Grug feel good, therefore this is good for Grug" allows you to make value judgements about people and their views based on assumptions you make about their performance in your chosen lifestyle of free love. That post was witty banter, a wise crack at Angantyr obviously only being so strung up about the state of the world because he can't get any matches on Tinder.

I dunno, Righty memes have gotten pretty stupid lately aswell. I think this rise of unfunny retarded lefties has also caused a lot unfunny retarded righties to meme aswell. Like this unfunny bundle of sticks that 9gag is promoting lately that even a cesspool like 9gags own community cant stomach.

Now THAT's a based Magapede, can't wait to see more. I was slapping my knee the whole time.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: May 26, 2018, 03:19:29 AM »
+1

Incel-far right relationship. Like the cuck-far left relationship.
Fuck Anders

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: May 26, 2018, 11:25:17 AM »
+1
Do you have any proof, anecdotal or otherwise, of this phenomenon? You know of a lot of far-right incels? Every single incel I've known has invariably been an incredibly leftist, hardcore male feminist bundle of sticks. And with one or more physically repulsive features, such as extremely thin, obese or just plain ugly. 

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: May 26, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »
+2
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/orwells-nightmare-articles-about-tommy-robinsons-arrest-rapidly-scrubbed-from-the-internet/
Articles about the arrest and subsequent imprisonment of independent journalist and activist Tommy Robinson are being rapidly scrubbed from the internet after the British government put restrictions in place banning any reporting on the matter.
Robinson, 35, was arrested on Friday for suspicion of ‘breaching the peace’ while livestreaming to report on the trial of a child grooming gang. He will now have to serve a prior 13 month suspended sentence for a similar offense.
Articles from the Daily Record, Birmingham Live, The Mirror, RT and even Breitbart News were all taken offline in the hours following his detention.

The leaked gag-order to the press states that it “appears to be necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings.” The order prohibits “any report of these proceedings.”
According to UK independent reporter Caolan Robertson, Robinson was arrested outside the Leeds Crown Court on Friday morning as he was covering the trial of ten men for offenses including child rape, trafficking, and supply of Class A drugs to children.
His suspended sentence stems from an arrest last year for contempt of court after trying to film Muslims who had been accused of pedophilia outside a court in Canterbury.

The trial he was attempting to cover was that of Tamin Rahani, 37, Shershah Muslimyar, 20, Rafiullah Hamidy, 24, and an unnamed teenager who are all charged with three counts of raping a teenager.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1443
  • Infamy: 335
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1584 on: May 26, 2018, 08:37:13 PM »
+1
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/orwells-nightmare-articles-about-tommy-robinsons-arrest-rapidly-scrubbed-from-the-internet/

UK just finds a way to make things worse and worse. Its really quite scary at this point. Police state soon? When will they start monitoring and arresting people based on what they say online or between friends, maybe start hiring informers? Better not chat shit at the pub, that guy in the corner is an informer have fun in the poker you racist.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: May 26, 2018, 08:39:10 PM »
+1
It may very well be a death sentence. Even the judge admitted as much. Gonna get murdered in prison by sandnigga mudslimes like the bacon on mosque doorhandle guy. And the judge considers this normal because "he knew what to expect".

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: May 26, 2018, 09:04:40 PM »
+1
Yeah, for those who don't know about his previous prison stints here he speaks about his experiences and the state of British prisons:

Sargoy's video about the Muslim prison gangs in the UK:

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • NA Admin
  • Renown: 2175
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1587 on: May 26, 2018, 10:13:07 PM »

https://twitter.com/jere_bare/status/989981023076208640

Pulling off a piece of clothing that loud is a challenge in itself. It's in no way disrespectful (like wearing an "indian" halloween costume with a feather headdress). That's like white people getting mad about non-whites wearing a tux to a charity gala.

It reminds me of Desi women getting super upset about anyone else on earth getting a nose piercing in that style.

It's like a 3 year old screaming NO, MINE!!! and refusing to share anything ever. If it's done in good taste and not as some kind of gag/holiday costume, how can you even be mad? The wearer is affirming the aesthetic appeal of your culture's clothing. You are not being mocked, it's not some sacred religious vestments being profaned.

How long until it's racist to eat another culture's food? That would be a fine day.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 26, 2018, 11:05:01 PM »
+2
Non-European food served by white Americans is already now considered 'cultural appropriation'. Two white women had to close their successful burrito shop in Portland, Oregon which they had built from the ground up after travelling through Mexico to learn how to make good mexican food, following accusations of "erasing and exploiting their already marginalized identities for the purpose of profit and praise." (http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/24/portland-burrito-shop-forced-to-close-amid-accusations-cultural-appropriation-stealing-recipes.html)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1589 on: May 27, 2018, 08:34:58 AM »
Non-European food served by white Americans is already now considered 'cultural appropriation'. Two white women had to close their successful burrito shop in Portland, Oregon which they had built from the ground up after travelling through Mexico to learn how to make good mexican food, following accusations of "erasing and exploiting their already marginalized identities for the purpose of profit and praise." (http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/24/portland-burrito-shop-forced-to-close-amid-accusations-cultural-appropriation-stealing-recipes.html)

They closed their own shop down because they agree with them, not because they had to. 

Liberals are starting to cannibalize their own kind now, first it was starbucks now it's this.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:42:53 AM by Grytviken »