Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 51881 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1575 on: June 04, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
+1
As far as architecture and its relation to politics and society, this entire twitter is very interesting. https://twitter.com/Arch_Revival_

https://twitter.com/Arch_Revival_/status/992541060114022400
"Never forget what the Modernists did to our towns and cities in the 20th century.

Their goals of an egalitarian utopia have laid waste to the beauty, traditions and heritage of the place we call home."

Wanted to post this for a while but some incredibly weak piece of shit tranny was apparently traumatized by my bad wurds, and some idiot mod agreed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: June 04, 2018, 12:22:20 PM »
+2

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1540
  • Infamy: 800
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: June 04, 2018, 01:11:58 PM »
That's racist
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1443
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1578 on: June 04, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
+1
something that galaxybrain.jpg'd me a few months ago was listening to audio recordings of Ali Mohamed, a close associate of Osama Bin Laden and also at various times on payroll of both CIA, FBI, and others. really fucking weird to figure the guy out, basically a pseudo pan-arabist triple agent that seemed to, like other 1980-2001 AQ+friends terrorists, really just enjoy being a fucking international terrorist and bombing shit

"I cannot consider Islam a religion *without* political domination. So what we have, we have what we call darul Harb, which is the world of war, and darul Islam, the world of Islam. ...So as a Muslim, I have obligation to change darul Harb to darul Islam, to establish Islamic law. It's obligation, not choice."
-The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire, and the Future of America

very very interesting quote to me- never really sat down and thought about the concept that a religious adherent would consider their religion false/unworthy/etc if it was not strictly codified in law as according to their scripture. that they'd consider it "not real Islam", which is very ironic as well. would do the multi-culti fanatics some good to realize that while numerous moderate Muslims feel as though modern takfiri-wahabbi terrorists or political Islamic 1990s terrorists are not practicing "real Islam", many other Muslims feel the exact same way about the so-called moderates.

https://www.spyculture.com/clandestime-114-alternative-history-al-qaeda-ali-mohamed/

link below is highly recommended, probably posted it b4 tho
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:39:53 AM by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: June 06, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: June 06, 2018, 04:07:06 PM »
One for the brainwashed retard murcans who are ignorant of their own history, despite how very short it is.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2175
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1581 on: June 06, 2018, 10:32:45 PM »

wait if it was 90% white why did we have to make blacks count as 3/5 of a person for voting, they couldn't put a dent in our white majority vote...

rly makes u think...

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: June 06, 2018, 11:53:27 PM »
US has had population census stretching back for quite some time, you're free to look for whatever sources you wish. That the 1965 Heart-Cellar act heralded the decline of the white population, something that was initially lied outrageously about. If the CURRENT YEAR championing of something that would've been rejected out of hand if the people who voted on it had known the consequences isn't enough of a hint, it's not some sort of crazy conspiracy theory. It's just the plain facts.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • "That wood guy"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan, WSRP
  • Game nicks: Westwood, a variety of other exotic woods, Westward_Expansion, Free_Markets, Freiheit, and more!
« Reply #1583 on: June 07, 2018, 02:54:51 AM »
+2
wait if it was 90% white why did we have to make blacks count as 3/5 of a person for voting, they couldn't put a dent in our white majority vote...

rly makes u think...
nigga that really does make me think because the Three Fifths Compromise apportioned additional Representatives and Electors to slaveholding States based on their slave population and had nothing to do with black suffrage
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: June 07, 2018, 01:52:16 PM »
Guy is literally a mentally unstable medicated idiot with zero historical knowledge, yet is very insistent on throwing his worthless 2 cents in on shit he doesn't have even the barest inkling about.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1760
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1585 on: June 07, 2018, 03:37:41 PM »
+1
When you breed mutt children then that's a given.

Offline Shady Character

• King
  • Renown: 1135
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1586 on: June 07, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »
US has had population census stretching back for quite some time, you're free to look for whatever sources you wish. That the 1965 Heart-Cellar act heralded the decline of the white population, something that was initially lied outrageously about. If the CURRENT YEAR championing of something that would've been rejected out of hand if the people who voted on it had known the consequences isn't enough of a hint, it's not some sort of crazy conspiracy theory. It's just the plain facts.

I mean, the quota system was literally just racism.
Fuck Anders

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Earl
  • Renown: 495
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1587 on: June 07, 2018, 04:38:21 PM »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2175
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1588 on: June 07, 2018, 05:17:27 PM »
+1
throwing his worthless 2 cents in on shit he doesn't have even the barest inkling about.

You mean you are posting those images in earnest, and not like "lol get a load of this guy"?

You expect us to either accept that a picture on the internet is true, or do research and cite sources to debate the picture you posted?

That doesn't sound like a very fun game for everyone else to play, Oberyn. I think you're being selfish.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: June 07, 2018, 09:02:07 PM »
Take your meds. Then maybe open up a history book, you deluded cunt.