Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 39256 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Earl
  • Renown: 458
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1410 on: May 15, 2018, 06:22:26 PM »
This is a more interesting statistic.

People also ask
How many people in the world have a mental illness?
Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1411 on: May 15, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »
Well I might be wrong, but you still do whatever I say. That's self-identification for you.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 15, 2018, 07:07:09 PM »
or how science works since he thinks polls are "unscientific" if they ask you to "consider a question", or what ethnicity means

It's unscientific, the way it's presented, because it is unreliable and its accuracy impossible to prove. You are asking a question, which answer you can't substantiate to be an honest or intelligent one. You are taking the results on faith and then present the data with a belief of that state of affairs.

Xant, soon you'll be telling me God exists, because a bunch of people believe that to ask the question, whether or not god exists, automatically proves that he does - otherwise why pose the question - yes?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1526
  • Infamy: 799
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 15, 2018, 07:17:30 PM »
+1
It's unscientific, the way it's presented, because it is unreliable and its accuracy impossible to prove. You are asking a question, which answer you can't substantiate to be an honest or intelligent one. You are taking the results on faith and then present the data with a belief of that state of affairs.

Xant, soon you'll be telling me God exists, because a bunch of people believe that to ask the question, whether or not god exists, automatically proves that he does - otherwise why pose the question - yes?
Lmao, it's like watching an infant trying to do calculus.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 15, 2018, 07:23:19 PM »
Let's see this data in use then, since you are so confident.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 537
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1415 on: May 15, 2018, 07:35:41 PM »

If you ask many people, do you believe in God? Then have a graph showing the breakdown of people who said yes and those who said no. How is that innacurate? It's not about proving if God exists. You don't seem to understand how this polling thing works.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 07:39:37 PM by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 15, 2018, 07:50:48 PM »
If you ask many people, do you believe in God? Then have a graph showing the breakdown of people who said yes and those who said no. How is that innacurate? It's not about proving if God exists.

But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.
It's not about proving god, and it's not about seeing how many people think god exists, it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.

You don't seem to understand how this polling thing works.

That's why I adressed the question, which seemed to prompt your reply, to Xant and not myself, lmao.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1085
  • Infamy: 621
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 24th Century IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 15, 2018, 11:12:54 PM »
This is a more interesting statistic.

People also ask
How many people in the world have a mental illness?
Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.

Severe depression is classified as mental illness, so I expect 1:4 to become 4:5 ratio of once in lifetime mentally ill compared with those without illness. Capitalism is forcing youth to be more depressive than ever, despite having jobs because those jobs don't get them life quality they envisioned during their school days. As more money is being spread thin among 99% of people they become depressive and at some point they'll wake up and start doing something about it.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 2932
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 24th Century IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 15, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »
The average university student is stupider than ever. Admission requirements need to be heightened considerably, affirmative action needs to be abolished and more students should be allowed to fail exams and be kicked out. Currently not happening because students are viewed as customers on universities that have tuition fees and public universities have quotas so instead the standard just drops.

More and more students will become customers and will have to pay for the right of study. European universities will change and fees will become mandatory for everybody, just like it is in United States.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 15, 2018, 11:33:25 PM »
Now imagine if teachers were the ones being paid directly by the students and the students could decide how much or if they wanted to pay the teache...oh wait

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 16, 2018, 01:38:22 AM »
But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.
It's not about proving god, and it's not about seeing how many people think god exists, it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.
There is no difference you sperglord lmao. In both instances your poll tells you how many people believe god exists. There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:42:40 AM by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 16, 2018, 01:47:52 AM »
There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?

That's not even what I said, you fucking moron. Go learn to read.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:43 AM »
That's not even what I said, you fucking moron. Go learn to read.
Oh right, for a second I forgot you don't even know what day it is, and assumed you meant something even remotely relevant to the discussion. My mistake, I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you had the faintest clue. Instead, of course, you were talking yet more gibberish because you don't understand what polls are. I'm genuinely curious, have you ever done an IQ test? What kind of an IQ does someone as dumb as you have? 50? 60? As high as 70?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 16, 2018, 04:09:33 AM »
Oh right, for a second I forgot you don't even know what day it is, and assumed you meant something even remotely relevant to the discussion. My mistake, I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you had the faintest clue. Instead, of course, you were talking yet more gibberish because you don't understand what polls are. I'm genuinely curious, have you ever done an IQ test? What kind of an IQ does someone as dumb as you have? 50? 60? As high as 70?

As a matter of fact I have. Just before elementary school, when I would be 6 and 2/3. 120
Now, beyond your apparent illiteracy, you have also failed to present any practical use of this "data", as I've asked you to. I would like to take this as an act of spite, but in your case it is more likely that you have forgotten, have not read my request or do not understand the notion of practical use.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 16, 2018, 04:15:48 AM »
As a matter of fact I have. Just before elementary school, when I would be 6 and 2/3. 120
Now, beyond your apparent illiteracy, you have also failed to present any practical use of this "data", as I've asked you to. I would like to take this as an act of spite, but in your case it is more likely that you have forgotten, have not read my request or do not understand the notion of practical use.
LMAO "data"

You're so fucking stupid it's incredible. It'd be impossible to explain anything to you without first educating you for five years about basic things.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.