Poll

should this thread have a poll?

no its awful
yes any subject is good
yes but replace "poll" with "pictures of man butts"
yes about who gives the best ass spanks
other

Author Topic: [EU] Úlfur  (Read 1664 times)

Offline pogosan

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1005
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • Always give +1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Sad_Hobo, Pretty_Hobo + some alts
Re: [EU] Úlfur
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 06:23:47 PM »
I'm sure you feel like you could just shake it off because I haven't provided any screenshots and it's nearly impossible to prove leeching without a video, but I was never banned by you personally and your abuses never really concerned me enough to throw shit in public, so I have no reason to lie or pretend when I say that I saw you leeching on DTV myself at least two times. Mind you, I play DTV only when I'm low lvl and need quick XP batch, so it's a hell of a coincidence that you were leeching exactly when I was online.

Out of curiosity, I joined EU7 just a moment ago to see if at least a single other person caught you doing the same in the past:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm not saying that it's hypocrisy because you actually banned people for the same things you did yourself, but because of the fact that it's your responsibility to do so. Even if you nicely ask in PM not to do something, which accidentally is the thing you did yourself, it's a terrible thing. You might be a great guy and genuinely want to support the mod by helping the community, but even though you did actually help with its revival, it doesn't mean that you're a good fit to be an overseer and a judge. Some people are and some just aren't. There are plenty of other things you could be doing to help the project like being a dedicated balancer, promote the mod by writing posts and posting pictures on other websites, developing things, etc.

And I think we have a little different perception of what a "trial" means. If you were appointed to a fire brigade for a 2 weeks trial and then burned down the fire station, it's not a "trial and error". You must show that you're fully committed to it and can actually do a good job as an admin for the duration of your trial. Going by your logic, Yuhmaz could have been appointed an admin and others would just correct his misdeeds until he learns how to do it right.
Things are serius dont underestimate us

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 06:31:43 PM »
+2
You literally just posted a screenshot of you asking if someone has ever seen me leeching with one guy responding to it? Must be the truth! What are you, Fox news?

And I'm pretty sure most of the time I'm doing a good job, there's some mistakes, I can't deny that, but even veteran admins make those.
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • Renown: 204
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grimoald
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 06:46:10 PM »
+4
You literally just posted a screenshot of you asking if someone has ever seen me leeching with one guy responding to it? Must be the truth! What are you, Fox news?

Well, thats actually true. I have seen you leeching, but that was like 3 months ago. My answer "always lel" wasn`t meant serious and as you can see I was spamming voice commands  and acted out my autism.
Dunno if Ulfur is abusing his power for leeching, I have seen him once or maybe twice. (We all are leeching from time to time)

Offline pogosan

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Always give +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 06:47:19 PM »
You're not doing yourself a favor by completely disregarding players who accuse you of leeching, even if there are only two. It just further proves that you're not fit to be an admin when you respond with memes like "ahaha fox news".

If you want me to actually start a poll and ask in PMs to find out what people think, I could do that.

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 449
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 06:52:58 PM »
with memes like "ahaha fox news".

Yeah get it right Ulfur Fox News is the REAL news CNN is the FAKE news. Didn't you watch the Donald Trump dishonest media awards 2018...

Offline pogosan

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Always give +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »
Yeah get it right Ulfur Fox News is the REAL news CNN is the FAKE news. Didn't you watch the Donald Trump dishonest media awards 2018...

pls James, no memes in big boys talk! I know that you think Ulfur is doing a good job and I'm not denying that if you disregard all the wrong things he's done, but there are just too many of those things, more than some older admins have throughout their whole adminship. He's not a bad guy and it's obvious he really wants to help the mod, but as I said, there's a lot of other stuff than admins that mod needs. Yeldur is helping out on Discord all the time, fixing problems and greeting new players, but he'd be a literal cancer as an admin, even though I love him.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1105
  • Infamy: 156
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart, Hludowig, Juta, Mitzi Von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 07:07:18 PM »
+4
Hmmm, Seems to be a weird coincidence that all the shit admins happen to also be members of Krems....except kratos

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 07:18:51 PM »
+1
How dare you I am not in Krems

Offline Painmace

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Merc and Norse
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Painmace, Zangramash
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »
+2
How dare you I am not in Krems
I don't want to be "da rude bouy" but it looks bad when you as a high up placed person acts like this is all a joke and a meme.

I'm not taking anyone's side as I'm not informed enough about this matter.

Offline pogosan

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Always give +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »
+2
Is something going to be done with it or the thread is now a mirror link to Temple of Spam?

And I'd really appreciate it if EU admins could look into it. You know I'd go full gay on you James with that sexy beard of yours, but it's only about Ulfur's admin duties on EU servers, not any of his other achievements and contributions to the mod (which are not forgotten and are appreciated), and you're not really playing on EU to witness it all, other than occasional strat battles to make cool pictures for moddb (which is amazing because I'd kill myself if I had to play with that ping lol)

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 08:26:13 PM »
I don't want to be "da rude bouy"

(click to show/hide)

ahem, From what I have seen Ulfur has done a good job as a new admin despite making a few small mistakes, something that happens to the best of us. Thank you for bringing these believed transgressions to our attention, Ulfur will no doubt take any constructive criticism into account and use it to become a better admin.

Uther may have further comment on the matter but that is all I have to say for the moment. Again thank you for your concern.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1105
  • Infamy: 156
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart, Hludowig, Juta, Mitzi Von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 08:41:06 PM »
+3
Fin out
Cassi out
Pogosan out
Wenger out

Ulfur in
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:44:17 PM by zottlmarsch »

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »
+2
Without typing too much: I'd say give Ulfur some time getting used to take care about a kindergarten. Did he do anything seriously fucked up yet? I don't know, I'm not that active.
For me he's like Blackbow back the days right now, anybody remembers where that went? Yeah. Take and use criticism, ask older admins for their opinions, been saying that since I noticed you.

Poll Proposition: Who gives best ass spanks?

I definitely need to know that!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 288
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 06:25:02 AM »
+1
Without typing too much: I'd say give Ulfur some time getting used to take care about a kindergarten. Did he do anything seriously fucked up yet? I don't know, I'm not that active.
For me he's like Blackbow back the days right now, anybody remembers where that went? Yeah. Take and use criticism, ask older admins for their opinions, been saying that since I noticed you.

I definitely need to know that!
meeh Blackbow with all his flaws and love to Russian archers :D he was really good admin, not like this random plebling :wink:

Offline RD_Professor

• the Deve
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 679
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • The face of a hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2018, 07:50:28 AM »
+2
hi, thought you all would like to know that I voted 'other' in the poll. have a good day
I am easiest to contact on the cRPG Discord, I am far less likely to respond if you message me on the website or forums.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051641692