Author Topic: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins  (Read 8662 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2016, 06:08:33 PM »
+1
I was helping you with your English fuck ass, not sayin it back to you.

Ow I am sorry, I have misunderstood you
sorry for it

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 766
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2016, 06:25:47 PM »
Maybe its just because I'm still drunk from last night but I can't understand what you're trying to say in any of your posts bruttus.
Ban Zlotz for huge fa ggot ni gger

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1421
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2016, 08:23:00 PM »
+7
Hey there, I think you read WAAAAAY too far into what I said.

You know when I said we're aware you didn't have any armies in the area? Yeah, that's because I hollered at Damatacus asking "hey dude, do they have any armies in the area or inside halmar?" "no dude, nothing, I'll either attack him if he loses or attack the city if he grinds some tickets down" "ok sounds good i wont be here gotta go to work cuz im gay"

That's how it happened.

We've had more than 1 spy in our faction because if I see someone apply I don't even hesitate to accept them with open arms. I don't really think about it or check people out. At least, we've had at least 2 people join the faction for less than 48 hours only to quit and join another large faction after contributing nothing. We haven't posted about it and we have A LOT FUCKING MORE to lose than you considering the breakdown of allies and enemies.

oh and i actually GTX a battle for the first time because of you fucking shits

hope you enjoyed making my 45 minutes of freedom for yesterday a spawncamp outnumbered 2:1 you coons

i even said harsh things right before DCing from cRPG and TS, i let Damatacus down who has done nothing but good things for me this strat

this is what you're doing to me and you think i'm the bad guy

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2016, 09:05:12 PM »
+1
Guys can we all chill with all this spy shit, I mean, cmon, we all know I've been a spy since strat 2.

Like shit i'm not even hiding it and I'm still not discovered, i'm just that damn good.
The only difference about this strat is that I hate you all equally, so I just spy for myself.

Knightmare knows this well :)
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1499
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2016, 09:42:38 PM »
+3
you know what really clearly occurred to me today though its been sort of in my mind for awhile already, is that essentially we are the counter-culture of c-rpg. we're like a totally separate community that came back to play for a bit, and has declared war on the current entire c-rpg community. thats why its always the fact that the active mercs, people who are the c-rpg community, always have like 35 mercs within an hour or two of a battle between us being initiated, but our faction has to struggle and reach out to all sorts of people that don't actually play and check the battle page to catch up on mercs. we're the anti-community.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »
+5
you know what really clearly occurred to me today though its been sort of in my mind for awhile already, is that essentially we are the counter-culture of c-rpg. we're like a totally separate community that came back to play for a bit, and has declared war on the current entire c-rpg community. thats why its always the fact that the active mercs, people who are the c-rpg community, always have like 35 mercs within an hour or two of a battle between us being initiated, but our faction has to struggle and reach out to all sorts of people that don't actually play and check the battle page to catch up on mercs. we're the anti-community.

You're the Kesh of this strat.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:13:50 PM by t9981 »
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2016, 10:25:27 PM »
+1

Is that not youre own foult, you have declared war against every1 of NA

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2016, 10:27:18 PM »
+6

I think that was kind of the idea from the start...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 988
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2016, 10:28:57 PM »
+1

You know I don't think we are supposed to take that seriously.  We were "declared war" upon like 2 months ago and nothing has happened, not even 1 attack. Obviously, what he means by declaring war on others and bringing battle to NA, is just forum wars, which has been a quite vigorous struggle of late between him and I.

P.S.  Though I do think think Havelle chased me into Tilbaut castle, which got his ass teleported to EU today.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2016, 10:32:26 PM »
P.S.  Though I do think think Havelle chased me into Tilbaut castle, which got his ass teleported to EU today.

Thats the importante thing for today :)

Offline Havelle Registered Voter

• King
  • Renown: 1100
  • Infamy: 257
  • cRPG Player
  • #livesdontmatter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2016, 10:34:46 PM »
You know I don't think we are supposed to take that seriously.  We were "declared war" upon like 2 months ago and nothing has happened, not even 1 attack. Obviously, what he means by declaring war on others and bringing battle to NA, is just forum wars, which has been a quite vigorous struggle of late between him and I.

We'll take our chances where we can but we ain't turning over every stone for like 3 guys.
Fuck Anders

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 988
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2016, 10:41:32 PM »
+1
We'll take our chances where we can but we ain't turning over every stone for like 3 guys.

:(

I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1499
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2016, 10:45:51 PM »
+1
i mean kesh you can say "THEY DECLARE WAR AND DO NOTHING" but you have to be pretty ignorant lol... 5 battles today and all of them are real battles, and all of them are GOBBLIN REALM vs. someone else

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2016, 10:53:04 PM »
+4
i mean kesh you can say "THEY DECLARE WAR AND DO NOTHING" but you have to be pretty ignorant lol... 5 battles today and all of them are real battles, and all of them are GOBBLIN REALM vs. someone else

I'm just glad we are having battles at all. The only reason I and many of the others in the GOBBLIN Reich came back was to fight against our fellow nerds in strat. Let see how much we can keep this up before everybody gets burnt out again and quits.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1341
  • Infamy: 375
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2016, 10:54:30 PM »
+1

I think he means strictly against his own faction. We can't call you out on not providing us with battles as a whole, but against BRD you've yet to have any.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador