Author Topic: Tasa Clan in Kenshi  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Jona

• King
  • Renown: 1263
  • Infamy: 360
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Tasa Clan in Kenshi
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2017, 08:45:47 PM »
+1
ANd yes if you fall in combat, animals will try and eat your people. Look at the time when the whole party got wiped fighting spiders and we got our bacon saved by berserkers. If they hadn't done that, the whole party (but me) would have been dead.

I'm beginning to wish that I too, was a robot overlord.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1419
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2017, 09:11:51 PM »
I'm beginning to wish that I too, was a robot overlord.

Indeed.

Its why I was able to fight in the fog islands with all those fogmen. They don't try and eat skeletons but if I had done that with you, you'd be tied up being devoured by princes. Rip in peace.

Skeletons do have the disadvantage of less armor such as the head which can be a major issue against some characters/animals in the game which I haven't fought yet. But I still like them more since no need for food, fast regen without having to be in a bed and tons of health. They're kinda OP imo but I like it (although once Molly starts cranking out armor and everyone has much better armor that may change and I'll be more of a liability since i can't take advantage of all my armor slots). The holy nation hates the living shit out of them but that's workable.

Offline Jona

• King
  • Renown: 1263
  • Infamy: 360
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »
Death to holy nation when?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Taser

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2017, 11:49:38 PM »
Death to holy nation when?

Soon

Probably once I get my base setup. My weapons are meh and my armor is shit. Once I can research and set up better armor/weapon armouries I'll be set. Plus everyone's combat abilities are a bit too low. Need them higher for defending the base and burning the holy nation cities.

Offline HappyPhantom

• NA Admin
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:47 AM »
Fuck the Holy Nation.

Have you found anything in Spider mountain crater? I couldn't get passed the spideys :(
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Taser

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2017, 05:44:08 PM »
+1
Fuck the Holy Nation.

Have you found anything in Spider mountain crater? I couldn't get passed the spideys :(

No. I had to run from spiders a few episodes back. Granted my people are better now but with the addition of dogs and bulls who currently suck, I'm hesitant to go back down to check it out before they get to elder status. Plus my people need better armor to handle their cut damage. They can pack a punch and in the hordes they have.. I want armor to handle them.

I want to attack the bugmaster but that's beyond my skill. If I can't even handle his hordes of spiders, I'm dead meat vs him.

First is setting up a base and the chain of operations, cranking out better armor/weapons then more people then swarming holy nation cities and razing them. Can't wait for the faction overhaul update. Supposed to come out soon.

Offline Taser

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2017, 08:25:01 PM »
+2
I kinda let this go by the wayside lately. Other games and stuff irl got in the way. I have played a bit but not much to really talk about. I did get a mod that makes everything ingame harder so even basic enemies like fogmen and hungry bandits are hard now. Granted hungry bandits are only around what dust bandits were originally but regular fogmen are now at min 40 attack/defense. Which is a bitch. I realized this after putting the mod in and thought I'd try and solo a small group of fogmen and got my ass handed to me in like 20 seconds. Was like wtf then I looked at the stats and realized that's why.

Going to be fun to attack bosses now lol. Esp since no one in Tasa Clan is at 40 attack/defense yet. Going to need to do some serious training for the group.

There is this though.
(click to show/hide)

Madcow either super into romans or he misses the fuhrer. Probably has nothing to do with his left leg being over -80 damaged.

Offline njames89

• the Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1236
  • Infamy: 369
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: Old King James of Acre, Thomas John Woodchurch, Temujin of the Wolves
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
+2
Alt right cow

Our Father chadz who art in programming, Hallowed be thy code.